Col Purohit reveals the tale of the brutal torture he suffered while in custody without even charge sheet!
Bullet points from the interview Col Purohit gave to NewsX:
1. Torture is too sober word for my nightmare.
2. I was kept naked, handcuffed and blind folded.
3. I was suspended from horizontal bars and stretched.
4. They wanted me to confess something which i never did.
5. I exposed Kashmiri terrorists travelling in netas’ cars.
6. I exposed Dawood Ibrahim connection With Naxal outfits.
7. I exposed Netas’ connection to fake currency rackets.
8. I serve the National flag and the President, not any political party.
9. My Army has not let me down; I’m still a serving Officer.
Are these the reasons why Congress Govt targeted him? Was Congress scared they would get exposed?
It’s a blot on the nation that a decorated, serving army officer was treated the way he was.